Want to have a big impact?
Contractually makes contracts easy for web-savvy small businesses. We are looking for a junior documentation editor for a two-month term, with the potential for extension. This is an hourly paid position, part-time for 5-10 hours per week.
You are someone who is at ease in a digital environment and knows their way around web-based technologies, SaaS and cloud computing. You have experience with HTML and markdown from managing your own website or blog.
Our successful candidate will join us at our office in the StackHaus (www.fullstack.ca), a vibrant tech industry hub situated in Gastown. If you are keen to explore the startup space in Vancouver, this position provides a terrific opportunity to work alongside Vancouver’s digital innovation prime movers.
• Creating and updating high-quality documentation, templates and other client-facing collateral
• Organizing and formatting digital content for internal and external purposes
• Supporting the development team in testing and validating various content releases
• Assessing functionality and features in our product and documenting results
• Assisting with various administrative tasks
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Currently completing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Writing, Business or related discipline
• Superlative writing and editing ability, able to respect style and process
• Discreet with sensitive information
• Experience with HTML, markdown and web editing
• Familiarity with CSS
• Capacity to learn new technologies quickly
• Analytical thinker, with keen eye for quality and details
• Self-directed team player, able to respect deadlines
• Ability to follow complex directions accurately
Nice to Have:
• Experience with authoring and publishing tools
• Knowledge of video and image editing software
• Customer support and advocacy experience
• Familiarity with web software startups
• Knowledge of social media tools